Renez the new gospel dance hall sensation on the holy scene has asked God to revive her in this new ground breaking hit, “Remold Me.”
This gospel hit tells of praising God and truly surrendering everything to Him. Everyday we must rely on the mercy, grace and loving kindness of God. We have to open ourselves to the blessing of His blood that once shed as an ultimate sacrifice for our sins.
Renez surrenders herself to the fire of being chastened by God when she strays because she knows that only in Him does she have victory and life. This song is revealing of the kind of relationship the urban worship ace has with God. It also points each Christian to God for to Him alone can we say Father, “Remould me”
Check out “Remould me” below
Who is Renez?
GospelModes got Up-close and Professional with yours truly, Renez:
• Real name Meble Kyakoba
• The name Renez (pronounced rinez) was first a Nick name for her childhood days as a performer on speech days, school dankes etc. It was just a cool name then but growing up, Jesse (god father) justified the name by giving it meaning.
• Meaning of Renez is inspired by her Character description:
– Reassuring; she will not crush a hurting spirit but sooth it back to life
– Exciting; Her presence comes with fun, jokes, laughter, dance and melodies
– Natural; She is real like Black and White so she will tell you as it is, no greys
– Eager; If anything brings positivity and energy, she is up and running for it
– Zealous; She not only has the fire in her, She is the fire burning harder and brighter with every step.
• Renez was born on the 31st of November 1993 and she is proud of her mum who as a single mother raised her and her three sisters. Sadly their mother went to be with the Lord on the 21st of October 2016. Renez was born in Makindye,grew up in Nateete and now lives in Busega.
• Now standing out as a gospel artist Renez is a multi talented person who can sing, dance, act and deejay. At times she has to juggle her talents with jobs in order to put food on her table.
• Though she was born and raised in a Christian home, spending days in church and being involved there did not prevent the world from noticing her gift. Before hitting the gospel scene in a major way Renez graced the different platforms of the world where she sang and danced as she performed along with different secular artists some of who are still friends with her even today.
• Her moment of change is mainly because of her close friend and mentor Jesse whom she refers to as her godfather in her new found passion of using her musical gifts and talent for the kingdom of God. “He recognized that I was talented while I was still using my gift for the world and he told me I could use my gift in a mightier way if I used it to serve God. He believed in me and opened my eyes to my new found joy.”
• Jesse is a leader in the ministry of creative arts at Watoto Church and he gives mentorship advice to the young and energetic Renez. He is a Godsend so she says and is eternally grateful for his role in her life and career.
• Her Vision in life is to be a reason for the positive change in the lives of many people especially the youth, she believes in mentoring young talent and letting the young blossom. Renez has a desire to have a daring career in the gospel music industry where she is dedicated to setting new highs and braking barriers for the sake of the gospel.
• When asked about what inspires her music Renez intimated that she draws inspiration from her stories with God, what He does in her life and her experience of the salvation journey along which she has decided to sing. The character in her songs and energetic performances is mostly as a result of a church raised girl with a crazy touch. She is willing to break any industry stereotype for the sake of shinning the light of Christ further